Fairfield Window Planter Box
Why limit your style to indoors? Mayne
will transform your property into a personal retreat with outdoor
- Take the guesswork out of
watering. Plant maintenance is a breeze with Mayne’s Sub-Irrigation
System. The built-in water reservoir encourages healthy plant growth
by allowing plants to practically water themselves.
White, Clay and Black
Includes Wall Mount Brackets
Maintenance free - Never needs painting
No return shipping fee - No restocking fee
No hassle returns for Mayne Products!!
More Pictures Below
Installation at Bottom of Page
(48 Contiguous States Only - Extra Charge for Hawaii and Alaska)
36" Window Planter Box
36" Window Planter Box - Black
Fairfield White 36" Window Planter Box
Optional Decorative Brackets
48" Window Planter Box
48" Window Planter Box White
60" Window Planter Box
Side view of the Window Planter Box
Reservoir stores water for thirsty plants and help prevent root
Tools Required: Tape measure, Cordless
drill, Phillips drill bit, & level
Fairfield Window Planter Installation Summary (see instruction
sheets for specific details):
1. Locate the desired mounting position under your window.
2. Mark off the bracket locations which are mounted at 12 inch
3. Ensure the brackets are level.
4. When securing to a masonry wall (concrete or brick) you will
need to pre-drill the holes. An added suggestion would be to
purchase a masonry type screw (i.e. Tapcon screws).
5. Depending on the intended use of the window planter you will
need to drill a drainage hole on the back side or in the bottom.
a. For use with plant trays we recommend drilling a ½” hole in
b. To take advantage of the sub-irrigation system we recommend
drilling a ¼” hole on the back side of the planter (about 2
inches off the bottom).
6. Set the window planter in place on the bracket (flip inward
to catch the lip of the brackets and rotate into place).
7. Fill the planter with potting mix and plant flowers as